On July 3, 2013 the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board released their monthly real estate statistics for cities of Abbotsford, Mission, White Rock/ South Surrey, Langley, North Delta, Surrey Central, Surrey Cloverdale and North Surrey.
Titled “Property sales in the Fraser Valley remain static with localized bright spots”, this release highlights several local areas that have rebounded since May despite the fact that total property sales are 9% lower compared to last year June sales and are still below 10 and 20 year averages.
In June we saw detached homes for sale in North Surrey, North Delta, Langley and Abbotsford improve. Furthermore there are several neighborhoods with a drop in new listings and now a shortage of quality inventory.
The FVREB president Ron Todson says it’s too early to know if this trend will lead to an increased consumer demand or if it is just specific to particular communities, price points and property types.
Todson points out that this speaks to the importance of having a real estate agent with expertise in local real estate because there is such a wide variance in the market depending on the neighborhood and property type you are interested in.
Here are some other real estate statistics for the month of June 2013:
Average Price Abbotsford Homes for Sale in June 2013
- Abbotsford Detached Home – $446,831
- Abbotsford Townhouse for Sale – $239,651
- Abbotsford Condo for Sale – $151,375
Average Price for White Rock and South Surrey Homes for Sale in June 2013
- South Surrey Detached Home – $975,985
- South Surrey Townhouse for Sale – $463,289
- South Surrey Condo for Sale – $318,836
Average Price for Langley for Sale in June 2013
- Langley Detached Home – $604,885
- Langley Townhouse for Sale – $317,243
- Langley Condo for Sale – $207,616
Central Surrey Homes for Sale in June 2013
- Central Surrey Detached Home – $598,141
- Central Surrey Townhouse for Sale – $324,208
- Central Surrey Condo for Sale – $194,138
North Surrey Homes for Sale in June 2013
- North Surrey Detached Home – $562,401
- North Surrey Townhouse for Sale – $280,033
- North Surrey Condo for Sale – $211,434
Cloverdale Surrey Homes for Sale in June 2013
- Cloverdale Detached Home – $558,928
- Cloverdale Townhouse for Sale – $331,007
- Cloverdale Condo for Sale – $234,062
You can view the complete including the MLS® Home Price Index for Fraser Valley homes, townhouses and condos in June 2013, Sales-to-Active Listings Ratio plus more here.
As a Surrey real estate agent I am dedicated to knowing the latest trends in pricing for Surrey`s most popular neighborhoods. Give me a call at 778-316-4290 or send me an email at email@example.com to arrange a time for us to meet in person!